Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here is the tour...of the exterior and gardens!

I do not have any before photos of the home and the work that was done before we moved in. The most important thing we did was make it into a four bedroom home. It was a two bedroom with a loft. Not good selling features in today's market. Fortunately for us, it sat on the market for almost two years. We got it just in time and we were able to look past the "negatives" to begin to develop a great vision for what this large and lovely home could become for our family. Don't get me wrong, it had fantastic bones and character right from the get-go. But, as my hubs has learned, I can't leave a single room untouched. Nope! Can't do it! So, I am taking this house to another level. I will do my best to explain as I go. Please keep in mind that I am only beginning my journey as a blogger, but have lived in our home for over two years now.

The gardens and landscaping also came with a great foundation and design. I love flowers and the veggies in the gardens were mostly evergreens of some sort. I spent all of last summer digging, moving, ripping, shoveling, etc. There is still a lot of work out there!
Lets start with the exterior and some of my favorite things...flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment