Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Man, oh man! I heart craigslist...

 
Found these.
 
 
These are the Pottery Barn Wingback chairs.
They were in the store window a few years ago. They were also way out of my budget.
Until now.
I heart them.
 
 
They kind of look like hearts, don't they?
 
 
The cranberry twill slipcovers are immaculate.
Only a slight bit of fading (normal for that color from pottery barn) that I can easily accept.
Nobody's perfect.
 
 
I sat there all twitterpated over my chairs. Then it hit me.
I still had the red cranberry slipcover for my pb basic ottoman!
I leaped into the garage and began digging through mounds of clutter storage and found it.
I held onto it all of these years knowing that I would need it again someday.
Sometimes, it does actually pay to be a hoarder.
 
 
Sometimes.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment