Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's finally done!

Anna's bedroom furniture is ready! I've waited so very long. I got the call that her furniture will be ready for pick-up next week! I am so excited. I've waited months, and months, and months. No joke. Not for the furniture to be complete - that only took a couple of months because they were swamped. ( I will write more about the painting company later.) We first had to demo Anna's bedroom. Then we had to put it back together again. We were also demo-ing (is that a word?) the boys' bedroom and the basement for our new media room. We started back in February and still have small projects to complete before I feel the rooms to be worthy of a reveal.

 
Lets flashback to Anna's nursery. Pottery Barn Kids Dream Rocker, Madeline crib, Jocelyn toile drapery and crib bedding, and sabrina basket.
 
 
That is the matching changing table. These pieces are so beautiful. I sold them on craigslist and saved the money to update Anna's room. I used an overhead projector to paint the 'A' on the wall.
 
 
Another angle including the white ceiling fan. That little dog bed remains empty now. Our little pooch passed away shortly after I started blogging. We keep her bed, well, because we want to.
 
 
A view of her closet area and bookshelves. I just remembered that I never painted her doors! They are leaning on the wall out in the garage. Ugh. I guess that project is going on my to-do list for this week.
Both the bookshelf and that little white table are from Target. They are both still available. 
 
 
She was rockin' the curls in our first summer living in the house. This photo was taken May of 2010. The first summer we owned the house, we didn't live in it. It was being remodeled and we put an addition on. That was 2009. We lived with Rhyan's parents.
 
 
That's Anna on her second birthday. Aaaaaahhhhh!
She just had her fourth birthday and it is time for a big girl room.
My next post will explain how I found her furniture and where it's been for two months.
Thanks for stopping by!
Emily
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment