Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slight delay, but that won't stop me!

We spent several hours in our local emergency last night. I finally talked Rhyan into stopping to have his ankle looked at. He is still limping around ten days after his ankle injury playing basketball. X-rays and a CT scan unfortunately revealed that his "sprain" was actually a fractured mortise joint and torn ligament. He is disappointed with the delay but hopes to heal within the next few weeks. I am glad to have an answer and have him on the road to recovery.

But his injury doesn't slow me down!
I ordered these today:

Pottery Barn Charleston white twill slipcover.
I have a charleston now, I only needed a new cover. My last one took a beating as our main sofa. It is being moved to the media room where it will receive less abuse. An Ikea Ektorp sofa took its place.

These wonderful dottie sheets from Pottery Barn Teen. Anna will have the bright pink sheets when we move on to her big girl room. Her crib and changing table are on Craigslist now.

I also purchased these Vintage Camo sheets in the blue for Ben and the black for Isaiah. I can't wait to start on their rooms!

Isaiah currently has this sheeting from Pottery Barn Kids. We've had it for over two years now. It has held up very well and looks just about brand new. He might use this in the room too. The Benjamin Moore colors I plan to use for the space coordinate very well with all.

Have a wonderful evening!
Thanks for visiting!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment