Thursday, August 25, 2011

I tried something different and I love it!

I am in love with Mrs. Meyers laundry detergent! I decided to try it even though it goes over my budget...a teeny bit. I bought the basil scent and find it wonderful. I have to get used to the smell. Everytime I move, I get a whiff of that sweet basil and wonder why oh why didn't I make the switch before? A friend gave me a recipe to make my own laundry detergent. I can add essential oils for a scent. I plan to do that and I will let you know which one I prefer. This recipe is for 5 (five!) gallons of detergent at 60 cents a gallon. Not bad on the budget if you know what I mean. I was totally outta detergent so that is why I bought the Mrs. Meyers. I have to order the ingredients for making my own. Will get back to you on that! For now, I must get back to rolling in the scent of sweet basil!

Smiles,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment